At Ceci New York, we search all over the world for the finest materials and top caliber partners to collaborate with. That's when we fell head over heels for Nuage Designs—
"the leader in couture linen rentals with over fifteen years experience servicing top event planners, celebrities and luxury hotels around the world. Under the direction of Founder and Creative Director Pablo Oliveira, Nuage Designs offers unparalleled design aesthetics and expertise to provide the event industry with the best selection in linen and accessories. From royal weddings to inaugural balls, Nuage Designs has been dressing the tables of some of the most prestigious events globally."
Together, we created a collection that embodies a timeless ensemble of delicate floral prints and vibrant botanical patterns in rich hand painted hues designed to whisk your guests off on a romantic adventure. We invite you to embark on a creative journey as you explore this collection of stunning watercolor motifs inspired by nature in its most beautiful expression.
INSPIRATION | MODERN ROMANCE
Featuring our Crimson Harley, Peony Maha, and Violet Celine Linens.
INSPIRATION | FLOWER GARDEN
Featuring Blush Shelby, Blossom Sara, Navy Shelby, and Innocence Imogen Linens.
INSPIRATION | TROPICAL PARADISE
Featuring Hibiscus Palm, Golden Pineapple, Tropical Fiji, and Turquoise Palm Court Linens.
Add to your permanent home collection with our multicolored floral chargers featuring an original watercolor design hand-painted by Ceci Johnson. The vibrant color and intricately painted watercolor flowers combine for a delightful bouquet in your kitchen or dining room. They each come in a set of 4, and are durable and shatter-resistant melamine- so it is perfect for both indoor and outdoor entertaining. Shop the full collection here.
Interested in renting linens for your event? Browse the full catalog here.
1. Crimson Harley Linen – Planning: Masi Events, Flowers: Anthology Artistry, Photo: Erika Delgado
2. Peony Maha Linen – Planning: Masi Events, Flowers: Anthology Artistry, Photo: Erika Delgado
3. Violet Celine Linen – Planning: Masi Events, Flowers: Anthology Artistry, Photo: Erika Delgado
1. Blush Shelby – Planning: Masi Events, Flowers: Anthology Artistry, Photo: Erika Delgado
2. Blossom Sara – Flowers: Renny and Reed, Photo: Erika Delgado
3. Navy Shelby Linen – Flowers: Rebecca Rose Events, Photo: Olivia Suriano
4. Innocence Imogen Linen – Flowers: Rebecca Rose Events, Photo: Olivia Suriano
1. Hibiscus Palm Linen – Flowers: Anthology Artistry, Photo: Matt Horton
2. Golden Pineapple – Flowers: Renny and Reed, Photo: Erika Delgado
3. Tropical Fiji Linen – Flowers: Renny and Reed, Photo: Erika Delgado
4. Turquoise Palm Court Linen – Flowers: Renny and Reed, Photo: Erika Delgado